Wednesday, August 31, 2011

People Do Read My Tweets

Good Day All,

Hockey is pretty much here, all the WHL camps are well underway and Junior A, Camp for the Whitecourt Wolverines goes this weekend at the Twin Arenas in the Scott Safety Centre.

 The 3 time NWJHL Champs will be on the ice on Friday from 5 PM till 10, Saturday 8:30 to 5 and Sunday a morning session along with the Black and Gold game, followed by the Spruce Grove Saints taking on the St.Albert Steel at 2PM for an AJHL Exhibition game.

Just curious if maybe one of those teams find a home at the Scott Safety Centre next season.

Now on to something that's NHL related, Yes I am a Flames fan so the Langkow trade wasn't surprising to lower cap space, I'm just curious on what or who will be signed/traded to the Flames as the cap space keeps getting greater and greater inbetween. I really don't care for Lee Stempniak at all, any Maple Leaf garbage can go away... that includes Stajan and Hagman.

I don't think Stempniak will have the numbers like he did with the Yotes a couple of years ago. I liked Langkow, he actually is the best centre Iginla has played with and that's kind of sad when you think about it.

But... I took who I'd want to wear the Flaming C instead of Lee and that's Paul Bissonnette yes Biz Nasty, could you imagine if he was in a Canadian market he'd be more of a sensation. He might have the most jersey sales in Calgary if he came the other way.

Here's the tweet I wrote and the next day it made a section of the Calgary Sun, I want to thank Darrell Romuld of CTV Lethbridge/Calgary for taking a picture of this it's awesome.

http://yfrog.com/j2rbcnj


That's all for now

I'm Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment