Monday, April 4, 2011

Miami Here I Come??




Well I was disappointed in Wrestlemania 27 but I think 28 is gonna be sick and I think I need to make one of my things to do before I die list come true next year.

Wrestlemania 28 will make 27 feel like a fart with John Cena hopefully pending injury/anything else random that could mess it up against... The Rock, In Miami on the grandest stage of them all. I'd like to be there I'd pay top dollar to do it all the Fan Axcess Tour (That's how they spell access not an error) The Hall of Fame Ceremony and of course the big dance. You know the following will be there

Rock/Cena
Undertaker goes 20-0 against??? Fill in the Blank with a comment
That's enough there for a sell plus maybe we see something new with a great breed of new superstars somehow.

This is a pipe dream right now but I was trying to find flights to Miami but Calenders don't even make it that far so.

So should Gino De Paoli go to Wrestlemania? Give Me a Hell Ya.

I'm taking donations for the journey now

Tweet me gdp74 or drop a comment If ya smell......... you know the rest

GDP

No comments:

Post a Comment