Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sports/Life Bucket List

As spring  is here even though there's snow in the forecast and apparently a foot of snow back at home in Alberta and there's no SJHL hockey to talk about with our local teams I guess first congrats to the Wolves for repeating as Credit Union Cup Champs good luck against Portage in the Anavet Cup.

So as I sit here waiting for Holiday in preparation for my sister's wedding I have made a sports/life bucket list as I'm sure a lot of people have one of these too but haven't actually wrote it or its just in their heads here is mine feel free to add to the list if you think I should see it or do it.

1. See the Red Sox/Yankees in Fenway Park
2. Go to the Superbowl
3. Go to the Grey Cup
4. Go to the World Series
5. Go to the Stanley Cup Finals ( I missed it in 2004 and I'm regretting it badly... damn school)
5. See the Final Four
6. Go to Wrestlemania
7. Go to another Olympics (Been to Vancouver but would like to see it in a different country)
8. Go see the Denver Broncos play at Mile High
9. Outbid Dave Hester, Darrell Sheets or Barry Weiss on Storage Wars
10. Go to a UFC Fight in Vegas
11.Go to the World Cup of Soccer wherever but Brazil 2014 would be sick
12. Get Bret Hart to put me in the Sharpshooter
13. Go to an NBA All-star Game/Dunk Competition
14. Serie A Game Inter Milan Vs. My Soccer Team AC Milan
15. Golf Augusta National and see the Masters
16. Visit the Playboy Mansion
17. Watch an Formula 1 Race in Europe

I'm no Jack Nicholson or Morgan Freeman what should be on it send me an e-mail at gino.depaoli@cjvr.com or tweet me @gdp74

I'm Out

GDP

No comments:

Post a Comment