Thursday, January 19, 2012

De Paoli's Drive.... In the Beginning

Here we go, Some of you may already know what's happening to me this year for the first while anyway... No I'm saving the environment or the starving children with Bono but I got challenged and a free membership along with a personal trainer through some sales at XM 105 FM and I'm doing "De Paoli's Drive"

Here's the break where the "Event" was announced
 De Paoli's Drive by gdp74

The Goal.... Is to have a better lifestyle or just have one, living in the radio life has taken a toll and I need to change some things... Am I drastically doing body building so I'm like every other guy? No just improving myself and getting rid of the beer belly and man boobs then going from there. I'm "Deflating the Balloon" first then adding helium instead of air.

I weigh 282 pounds... I thought I weighed 270 but nope thats gonna change I want to lose 32 pounds and be at 250 pounds trim then we'll build from there and want to drop a pant size or two I wear 38 waist jeans and 40 in dress pants... Dress pants are cut different go a size up, Ideally a 34 waist would be awesome but a 36 in jeans would be nice, 38's are loose on me but 36 is really tight so we'll see what happens.

Lindsey Smith is my trainer she's starting out in the biz her card is scanned on the banner of the blog hopefully get a better one soon.

No gonna lie I'm a little scared do this with all the stuff I'm cutting out which is all the good things that are crap but i figure are good so off it for a while then it will be moderation down the road...

I spent 209 bucks worth of food yesterday... Cried again but it's pretty good, stayed to the perimeter of the store and hopefully I can hang out there for the next 4 months.

Here's my cart at No Frills.... No I don't eat laundry detergent or drink Listerine.



I'll be discovering new stuff to eat soon as Lindsey is making me a meal plan and all that jazz so it's gonna be exciting and I be in a world of hurt soon but hopefully it will pay off, planning to go to Italy with my family and meet my old friends back where I went to school... Who knows I may snag a nice Italian girl back to Alberta! Maybe lets get me out of the way first.

Andrew Joseph will also document progress on his XM 105 FM Morning Blog at www.mytowntoday.ca

If you have tips or anything leave a comment or e-mail me at gino.depaoli@xm105fm.com or tweet me @gdp74

Here we go!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't lie. I've seen you drink Listerine.

    ReplyDelete