Wednesday, January 25, 2012

De Paoli's Drive.... Suffers a Setback

Apparently working out when you're sick is the wrong way to go.

Started today at Nitro Gym with trainer Lindsey Smith today, I had a minor cold last week when we met and it in my mind it was just a minor cough a week later.

We warmed up I felt pretty good with a minor cough just to get the rust out in my mind did upper body work-outs and things were fine. Everything seems to be fine I was sweating bullets which is great but as I finished my workout there before moving on something didn't feel right. then did treadmill up hill on the max for 2 minutes... I know right? All of a sudden my stomach pretty much told me to shut it down I coughed profusely and actually threw up twice in the bathroom. Not good and the coughing was deep and phlegm was involved.

I don't smoke except the odd cigar but that has been a coons age since I did. Something was wrong I thought I was over my cold but it's back and it is pissed! So we had to shut things down till things get better. Lindsey is good at what she does, I want this crap to go away by Friday for the Wolverines game and so I can get at this hard with no setbacks and by today's workout I'm excited to get things done and getting better shape to show off what I can be and Lindsey will help me out greatly.

I Feel like Sidney Crosby, rearing to go then a little knock and I'm out, But... I will be back in a week! Oh did I say that out loud?

I have ate better which has benefited already don't feel as "fat" as I did before and it will get better.

Kind of repeating myself but with Neo Citron and Cold Medicine with cough control I think I can get away with it.

We'll get back at er ASAP and deflate the balloon. Thanks to all who are supporting me through this it will come!!

I'm Out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice site, very informative. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete