Sunday, January 9, 2011

Darryl Sittler Interview

Bloggers here's something fun to listen as your waiting for Trades to happen in the SJHL.

Back in November Toronto Maple Leafs Legend Darryl Sittler stopped by the station for an interview on the way to a fundraiser for the Star City Geothermal Rink and I have to say I was nervous and excited to have the opportunity to speak to a legend and we were able to shoot the shit about Flames/Maple Leaf deals of course he won em all. One thing I have to say from this conversation off the record I asked him about Dion Phaneuf being the Buds captain and he said "I hope it works" so that was fun to talk about.

Classy Guy and the only Leaf safe from insults from me and he knows that.

So without further adieu Mr. Darryl Sittler

No comments:

Post a Comment