Friday, January 7, 2011

Humboldt Broncos Selling on January 7/2011


Good Evening Everyone,
I've moved blogs again I've enjoyed my time with Wordpress but after seeing the abilities that Play by Play Guys like GX94's Craig Stein, Dan O'Connor and SJHL Communications Director Mitchell Blair have done with their blogs, great great ones by the way guys. I'm back here on Blog Spot I can add audio to my work and make this blog way more exciting, no way in hell am I gonna pay for some audio on a blog site.
I will bring back some posts I did back in December and last week to just keep things afloat.
Now onto a busy day at the Fabmar Trade Centre as I'm calling my desk till January 11th, we started off with excitement with the Mustangs acquiring Melville Millionaires Centre Brayden Metz and Nipawin adding another defenseman in Jeff Clark to the Humboldt Broncos trading their top guns in order to be successful for the RBC Cup next year in Humboldt. 


Out are Justin Buzzeo and Jeremy Boyer to the Yorkton Terriers for a couple of future considerations I'm sure everyone has a good idea of what they might be but cannot say for professional purposes, The Terriers with this deal have won the Sherwood Conference as they'll have scorers in the top five in league scoring along with Clarke Breitkreuz and Robbie Cholfi it will be the Yorkton Terriers Vs Who from the Bauer Conference in the Credit Union Cup. Great deal for both teams Trent Cassan this year and Dean Brockman next year.
Dean wasn't finished as he sent hard working forward Nick Keller to the Swan Valley Stampeders of the MJHL for futures I liked watching Keller was always working may not have been the most skilled player but a great kid best of luck to him.
Also Dean sent Riley Gillies to the Dauphin Kings also of the MJHL Gillies was a good player just in the wrong place at the wrong time for him. Dean has given up alot in these deals and he will get plenty back next year and he's not done yet wouldn't be surprised if Andrew Bodnarchuk had a new home come Jan 10th. 
                          
                                                                            Interview Done at 1:00 PM

I was able to to speak to Dean today after his morning skate w the boys and it was a tough conversation to have but the price of doing business check out the interview below.
I will be updating more posts from the past check em out and there will be audio and tons of fun stuff to listen to coming soon.

Take er Easy

GDP

No comments:

Post a Comment